Secure Your Place at the FPL Latin America Electronic Trading Conference, Created by the Latin American Trading Community
August 2nd | Tivoli Hotel, São Paulo
Building on the success of previous FPL events in Latin America, this year’s conference is set to bring together more than 350 senior representatives from across the region’s buy and sell-side, regulator, trading venue and vendor communities. Join FPL in Sao Paulo and benefit from an event that will offer:
• Separate business, strategic and technical streams, exploring the critical issues, challenges and opportunities impacting firms trading in the region in 2012 and beyond
• An agenda created by senior representatives from the Latin American trading community to address the real needs of the Latin American trading community
• The opportunity to hear the thoughts and impartial perspectives of more than 30 leading experts on the issues that matter to your firm
• Invaluable learning opportunities for representatives from across the region’s trading community
• The opportunity to meet with key decision makers through the many networking opportunities available throughout the day and at the evening cocktail reception
Topics for discussion will include:
• The future of electronic trading internationally and the opportunities and challenges that emerging trends will present to firms in Latin America
• As Dodd Frank reforms and the Volcker rule take shape in the US, what is the likely impact for OTC derivatives trading in Latin America?
• The Brazilian post-trade environment and the potential benefits that increased use of FIX for post-trade processing could present
• Trading across multiple venues in Latin America
• How firms could more effectively measure and control the true costs of trading
• Accessing Liquidity and gaining increased transparency: How can firms understand if they really did achieve best execution?
• Trade information: What data is available to firms trading in Latin America and how are firms using it?
• Trading locally verses internationally: Risk management and regulatory issues to consider
• Meeting the challenges of latency measurement
• How the latest developments from FPL could help support your firm’s emerging business needs
For further agenda details please visit: www.fixprotocol.org/latam2012/program
All FPL member firms receive a FREE allocation of passes to attend this event and FREE attendance is available for all representatives from the buy-side and regulatory communities.