BATS Chi-X Europe confirms that the Chi-X Europe migration will occur on Monday, 30th April 2012.
All pricing for order book and onward routing executions will remain unchanged after the technology migration. The current Spanish market pricing promotion on Chi-X Europe will continue on the CXE order book of BATS Chi-X Europe until 30th June 2012.
The consolidated pricing schedule is available for download at the following link http://batstrading.co.uk/resources/participant_resources/BATSEuro_Pricing.pdf
All order routing facilities available on Chi-X Europe (CXE) and BATS Europe (BXE) will continue after the technology migration. In addition, lit venue order routing with the Parallel D and 2D strategies, which are currently available to BXE participants only, will also be available for customers connecting to CXE FIX or BOE order entry ports. Participants that wish to utilise onward routing facilities but have not already completed a BATS Trading Limited order routing addendum will need to ensure an order routing addendum is in place. The order routing addendum is available for download from the following link: http://www.batstrading.co.uk/resources/participant_resources/BATS_CXE-Client_Order_Routing_Addendum.pdf
For existing participants of BXE, billing options and the billing process remain unchanged. For existing participants of CXE please note that the billing options and billing process will align with BXE from 30th April 2012. Guidance on billing options is available for download at the following link: http://www.batstrading.co.uk/resources/participant_resources/BATSEuro_Billing.pdf
Go-Live Weekend Schedule (Thursday 26th – Monday 30th April 2012):
Note all times below are UK
- Thursday, 26th April at 16.00: Change Freeze – No new Production port requests will be processed after this time, until Monday 30th April, available for Tuesday 1st May.
- Thursday, 26th April at 17.50: The old Chi-X Europe Certification (UAT) environment will be shut down.
- Friday, 27th April at 17.50: The old Chi-X Europe Production environment will be shut down.
- Saturday, 28th April 2012 08.00 - 12.00: FIX and BOE application ports on the new Chi-X Europe (CXE) environment will be available for participants to conduct session logon and heartbeat tests.
- Saturday, 28th April 2012 at 13.00: Chi-X Europe Go-Live Communication #1. If all migration work has been successfully completed, then this will be the final weekend communication.
- Saturday, 28th April 2012 at 18.00: Chi-X Europe Go-Live Communication #2. In the unlikely event that there are migration difficulties, then a further notice will be issued to communicate either go or no-go for Monday, 30th April.
- Monday, 30th April 2012 at 06.30: Participants will be able to logon and establish application level connectivity to all CXE ports in the new environment.
- Tuesday, 1st May 2012 at 17:00: The old Chi-X Europe FTP server will be shut down.
Note that all TCP ports will be available for telnet network connectivity tests throughout the weekend and multicast feeds will heartbeat, this is the standard BATS Chi-X Europe configuration outside of trading hours.
In the event of any issues over the weekend, Participants will be kept informed via the normal email distribution channels as well as via the BATS Chi-X Europe Alerts webpage: http://www.batstrading.co.uk/alerts/.
Go-Live Schedule Monday, 30th April 2012:
|04:00||Reference Data Files Available|
|06:30||Connectivity available to all CXE BOE, FIX, PITCH and DROP, GRP & SPIN ports|
|06:30||NOC & TradeDesk available for any connectivity issues|
|08:00||Start of Trading – Market Open|
|In the event of any unexpected issues, the following contingency plans will be invoked||Action|
|Irresolvable problems over Go-Live weekend.||Trading to continue on old technology platform on Monday. Expect this to be communicated by 18.00 on Saturday if so.|
|Post go-live site failure on Monday (or later).||Invoke Secondary Datacentre (LD3)|
|Post go-live software or other system problems on Monday.||Resolve if possible, if not, resume trading next day on the old technology platform.|